If you’re looking for house plans or are in need of a professional architectural house plans design company, 7solutions India can assist you for that Click Here or Email: email@example.com.
Our teams of architectural house plans designers are particularly well-positioned to be able to create a custom house design. Because we are familiar with thousands of floor plans in a variety of architectural styles, we can work with you to put together a one-of-a kind house design and plans. For example, what kind of house might best fit your lot, the way you want to live, and the climate in your area? Then look closely at the plans in the collections you select to be sure they have the features you need and want.
Architectural House Plans contain the following elements:
- Exterior Elevations - show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and measurements.
- Detailed Floor Plans - show the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
- Cross Sections - show details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
- Foundation Plans - include drawings for a full, partial or daylight basement and/or crawlspace.
- Interior Elevations - show the details of cabinets (kitchen, bathroom and utility room), fireplaces, built-in units and other special interior features.
- Roof Plans - provide the layout of rafters, dormers, gables and other elements including clerestory windows and skylights.
- Schematic Electrical Layouts - show the suggested locations for switches, fixtures and outlets (not included in JD plans).
- General Specifications - provide instructions and information of structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.